What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer/smart phone/tablet when he or she accesses certain web pages, in order to store and recover information about the navigation made while using that device. Should you require more information about cookies, Abahana Villas, s.l.u. invites you to visit the following link: http://www.iabspain.net/privacidadeninternet/usuario.
Abahana Villas, s.l.u. does not use any proprietor cookies in this web site. Abahana Villas, s.l.u. does use the following third-party cookies in this web site, as detailed in the table below:
- Analytical cookies (for statistical monitoring and analysis of user behaviour as a whole): if you deactivate these cookies, the web site can continue to work perfectly well.
Analytical cookies (Google Analytics)._utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, _utmz
Number of visits, pages or sections visited, sites visited prior to entering this page, details of the browsers used, the language, country of origin, etc.
To collect anonymous information about how users browse the web site in order to know where the visits come from and other similar statistical data.
Google has developed an add-on to allow users of the principal browsers to disable Google Analytics. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The user may choose at any time which cookies he or she wishes to allow to work in this web site by setting up the browser accordingly. For example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042